Kia ora Ni Hăo Bonjour GutenTag Konnichi Wa Buenos Días
Fabulous Opportunity for PLD in Learning Languages, including te Reo Māori yrs 0 – 13.
NZALT Waikato LangSem 2013 - “Where Next for Language Learning?”
(New Zealand Association of Language Teachers)
will take place on Friday August 30 at the Hamilton Airport Motor Hotel conference Centre.
This year the programme has been extended to include all languages, including te Reo Māori, from years 0 – 13.
· The programme is looking exciting with a plenary session and workshops being facilitated by national specialists and National Advisers.
· If you are teaching a language that is not included above e.g. Sign, Samoan please contact me and if possible we will organise a specific facilitator.
· Workshops will cater for primary and secondary diversity as well as provide an opportunity for cross sector networking.
· There will be a choice between workshops in target language(s) and English.
· Registration form and letters with all details are attached. The deadline for registering is August 12 but because LangSem organisation is done by teachers/facilitators with full time jobs we would ask you to register as soon as possible to make things run more smoothly for us.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions/suggestions or you would like to present a workshop.
Please pass on this information to colleagues in your own school and to others who you feel may be interested.
Ngaa mihinui, naa Jeanne